March’s top stories: DNAcademy, Bored Ape Yacht Club & more
These were the top stories on Domain Name Wire last month, ranked by page views.
1. GoDaddy acquires DNAcademy – The registrar will use the platform to educate more people about domain name investing. Founder Michael Cyger has joined the company as its first Director of Education.
2. Bored Ape Yacht Club goes ape for domain names – Yuga Labs, creator of BAYC, registered over 1,000 domains related to its NFTs.
3. GoDaddy, Namecheap and IONOS partially pull the plug on Russia – Several registrars decided to block services in Russia after it invaded Ukraine.
4. Are we pricing our domain names wrong? – Ending prices with 99 or 88 might not be the best strategy.
5. Namecheap bought a Handshake domain for $750k – Namecheap paid a record amount for an alt-root Handshake domain name, .s.
#381 – Domain Policy with Zak Muscovitch – listen
#380 – Acquiring Gravity.com – listen
#379 – What makes domains valuable? – listen
#378 – Domains in court – listen
© DomainNameWire.com 2022. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact editor (at) domainnamewire.com. Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.